Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

Getting started

After months of browsing guidebooks, I am finally off to Southeast Asia. My first destination is Bangkok and directly continuing to Hanoi, from where I am starting the journey. The plan is to go from Hanoi, through southern Laos, Cambodia, a little bit of Thailand, then flying over to Myanmar and finally stopovers in Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong, before taking a flight to Boston meeting my parents and taking the car across the continent to Oregon to join Phil's wedding. (I admitt, it is not the most straight forward route, but now that I already packed my backpack, why not taking a little detour.)

This map showes roughly where the Southeast Asia trip is going:
 I try to keep this blog up to date as good as I can and I hope you guys are going to enjoy it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen