Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

Say hello to Uncle Ho

Hanoi is an interresting, yet messy place. The traffic situation is kind of funny and is basically thousands of scooters and motorbikes rolling higgledy-piggledy all over Hanoi. The only chance of crossing a street is: close your eyes and walk!


In Hanoi is the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the place where Ho Chi Minh (a vietnamese revolutinary leader and the most important person when Vitnam was founded) is embalmed. Thousands of Vietnamese (and also some foreigners among them) come to see him in the mausoleum.


Sadly I am already leaving Vietnam, although I am ejoying it so much! But I took only good memories from Vietnam and this beautiful country will therefore see me again... that's for sure! But the main thing I have learned in Vietnam is, that you can transport everything on a scooter...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen